So. I took an unplanned hiatus from the blog world. My deepest apologies–but sometimes life gets in the way. I decided that a fun thing to do with the blog will be to start the new year with a goal list.
Some big things, some small. But overall, all things that I have been wanting to do, and should do, over the next year.
I plan to keep updating the list as I go, and to blog about them as they are crossed off!
And just for fun, why not participate in Katie’s challenge along the way?
Without any futher adieu:
- Read all of the books (that I haven’t finished) on my shelf.
- Wake up early enough for breakfast before work.
- Meal plan for lunches.
- Redesign the blog.
- Save $2,500
- Pay off credit card debt.
- Cook a new recipe each month.
- Go on a road trip.
- Take Garrett to Morraine State Park.
- Take a yoga class.
- Make a new friend.
- Visit two vineyards.
- Finish Fitmixer Boot Camp.
- Go to three museums in Pittsburgh.
- Eat vegetarian for an entire week.
- Go rock climbing.
- Go snowboarding.
- Take Garrett on more walks.
- Drink more tea.
- Attend a service at a new church.
- Call a friend or family member once a week.
- Create three projects off Pinterest.
- Complete the C25k plan. (I want to enjoy running, I really do! We have a love/hate relationship.)
- Go to a Pens game.
- Attend a blogger conference. (I kinda have my heart set on this one.)
Are you setting any interesting goals for yourself over the next year?
Let me know what they are!